12.10.11

Just Pictures

 Paul, when writing to Philemon:  "Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people." - Philemon 7


Some Peruvian told us we looked like Charlie's Angels before we did this 

That's Jake, one of the Yoakum's sons. He's probably going to invent
the best thing since sliced bread


Ok, Scott, these are for you...I've had them on my iPod for a while (sorry for keeping up the suspense!). These 4 pictures are taken, quite literally, no more than 15 minutes apart! 

This dog actually "guards" our street. He's pretty good.
I've seen him chase off homeless people on more
than one occasion




This is Derek, the other Yoakum boy. He loves grass. And pretending to be a jaguar


The Thompson's kids, Corban and Kailyn
We're playing princess


I realize this picture is already on the blog, but...
I just like to think of warm, sunny weather
and the beach trips that will be happening soon


On my way to school one morning and I couldn't resist the photo-op


For those of you without Facebook (aka Dad)
Spent Sunday morning loving on this cutie

Oh ya....do you like the new blog format??? (You can say no...)

No comments:

Post a Comment