16.11.11

Happy Birthday, Joshua!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSHUA!!

For those of you who don't know - it is my wonderful, handsome boyfriend's 22nd birthday today!

If you've never met him, you need to! 
I thank the Lord day in and day out for putting us together. 
Joshua has an incredible heart filled with passion for our God. He is an encourager to the youth kids at church, to his friends, to myself, and to others. He's my biggest supporter. He is a listener and a talker. He's a planner and he doesn't like being late. The boy can sing and play guitar and he's always making me laugh.

Christ's love shines through his life. And there's no doubt in my mind that he daily makes God smile. I am beyond excited for him to spend Christmas break here in Lima and see how God uses both of us together! So, Joshua, I hope your birthday is a special day and that you're blessed just as much as you bless other people today. 








And now a few words from my fellow interns.....

Carolina:  "Joshua is the best-looking intern boyfriend. Happy Birthday!"
Lyndsay:  "'Boyfriend', you look like Jon Foreman. Feliz cumpleaƱos!"
Heather:  "Next time you play your guitar for our apartment on Skype, I'll be there! Happy birthday!"

1 comment: